Leading in a Multicultural Setting
An extensive half-day or full-day workshop that equips leaders to serve more awarely in a multicultural ministry setting.
Target Audience: Experienced Called leaders and lay leaders who have completed Cultural Competency
- Cultural responsiveness as leaders
- Better understanding of multicultural populations
- How to best reach out with the Gospel
- Better understanding of yourself as a unique and amazing creation of God
An interactive 2-hour workshop introducing leaders to key cultural ideas and get these leaders talking about the implication of cultural topics in a ministry setting.
Target Audience: Lay leaders and Called leaders
- Rules for productive dialogue
- Scriptural application of multicultural topics
- Multicultural outreach expectations
- Survey of multicultural understanding
- Application of Maslow’s Hierarchy to multicultural ministry
- Multicultural understanding discussion