This session will be held on Monday, January 18, 2021, at 7:00 PM CST
GIA is pleased to offer this session on wellness entitled Building a Foundation for Leadership – Spiritual, Emotional, and Physical Health & Resiliency. This online live webinar uses a streamlined process and tools for developing and following through on your self-developed, personalized resiliency plan. It is an opportunity to pause and consider the importance of personal wellness and resiliency. We will share numerous options and opportunities for your plan for growth — and provide 30 days of follow-up email encouragement for greater Spiritual, Emotional, and Eat-Move-Sleep (SE-EMS) growth and change.
This session is our way of assisting ministry teams and leaders during this challenging time when it is vital that we “put on our own oxygen mask first” so that we can better serve those who God has entrusted to our care.
- This session will be an online session delivered through ZOOM.
- You will complete a 1-page resiliency plan in the 1.5-hour session and have .5 hours right after to discuss plans with others on the Zoom session.
- We will explore what God’s Word tells us about our health and resiliency.
- Husbands and wives are encouraged to participate together.
- The plan is to have a maximum of 10 active “screens” in each session.
- Following the session, you will receive 30 days of encouraging emails with additional ideas for your wellness and resiliency plan.
Following the group session, participants will have the opportunity to make arrangements for a series of individual wellness and leadership coaching sessions. (These coaching sessions are available from GIA for a separate fee. Please see the GIA website for more info or contact Greg Schmill).
Once you have signed up for the wellness webinar, you will receive the Zoom link, a resiliency plan template, and other materials. We will then hold the session and turn you loose on the first steps to greater spiritual, emotional, and physical health and resiliency.
Looking forward to working with you!