Individual Wellness Coaching sessions are available for those desiring one-on-one encouragement and assistance in setting goals for their spiritual, emotional, and physical wellness along with other key areas (e.g. relationships, strengths-based leadership).
One-on-one sessions are conducted in person, by phone, or through Zoom.
Initially, “coachees” are encouraged to commit to a series of four one-hour coaching sessions in three months to truly lock in on healthy routines and goals.
If interested, contact Greg Schmill for a free 20-minute consultation to explore coaching options.
More Information on the Basic Structure of the sessions:
- Session 1: Clifton Strengths application and Spiritual Resiliency focus
- Session 2: Spiritual review and Emotional Resiliency focus
- Session 3: Spiritual and emotional review and Physical (Eat Move Sleep) Resiliency focus
- Session 4.: Review and encouragement of your entire plan; and if desired, the development of an additional area (e.g. family, professional, social, relationships, strengths-based leadership, leisure/recreation, finances )
Your investment in your health and wellness:
- $300 for the four sessions which will take place in three months.
- Additional sessions can be set up at $100/session if individually set up or $300 for a second set of 4 sessions scheduled in a 3 month period